The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect the health of numerous individuals in various countries. At Standard Care Supported Living, LLC, we made sure that our operations remain safe and free from the virus. With maximum precaution, our healthcare staff performs daily inspections and sanitation practices that will help keep our clients safe.
Every day, we make sure to perform our basic duties as promoters of health in the community by providing our clients and staff with updated information on how to maintain their best health and safety.
We Prioritize the Health of Our Clients and Staff
We ensure that the following precautions are followed efficiently and with the utmost caution:
- We make sure that our staff enters the client’s home dressed in proper safety gear. Our employees are trained daily on how to intensify their safety measures when it comes to avoiding spreading the virus to vulnerable families.
- We execute a strict PPE utilization protocol based on the case specifics.
- All staff members are expected to perform daily symptom self-checks and documentation before going to work and visiting the clients’ homes.
COVID-19 Safe Precautions
- Avoid close contact at all costs. We encourage all clients and employees to wear face masks, as well as keeping a distance of 6 feet.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and discard used tissues in the correct trash receptacle right away.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. For a full list of high touch surfaces and how to clean them, click here.
- Call your healthcare providers IMMEDIATELY if you:
- Have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Are a resident in a community with the ongoing spread of the virus
- Develop symptoms of COVID-19
Talk to Us
For more information regarding our facility’s COVID-19 response, do not hesitate to send us a message.